Berkshire Banquet House
We have been entertaining guests in the Berkshires since 1977.
That is when we opened our first restaurant in Great Barrington. Since that time, we have served hundreds of thousands of guests. We have been successfully reviewed by the New York Times, Boston Globe, Newsday and many other respected papers. We are currently recommended by Zagat, Frommer’s Travel Guide, AAA and included in Bon Appetite’s 50th Anniversary Issue.
Our 6,000 square foot green building was completed in August, 2007 with solar panels, state-of-the-art heating and cooling systems, compact fluorescent lighting, recycled materials, and other energy efficient features. The large, open space allows full flexibility, so we can host parties as small as 30 and as large as 200.
Two fireplaces complement the simple, yet tastefully designed interior. Use our new home in the Berkshires as your own home for your invited guests. Decades of hospitality experience, a passion for food and entertaining, and a beautiful new banquet facility in the Berkshires with adjacent lodging make us an excellent consideration for your next function.
We use the finest local ingredients whenever possible. Our chef, Odille Carpenter, regularly updates the menu to reflect the bounty of the changing seasons. With an assortment of appetizers and entrees, we are certain there is something for everyone to enjoy year-round.
Our banquet facility has a 10' by 10' projection screen and a 4000 lumen video / data projector, wireless microphone system and high speed wireless and wired internet. Any additional required business services can be provided.
We will operate within your budget. Our menu design and selection are exciting and flexible. Members of our staff have been serving the Southern Berkshires for over 30 years. Plan your next party or business in our new facility and we will work with you to insure its success.
One lucky couple getting married in 2014 at Crissey Farm is going to win a $5,000 credit toward their big day. On February 1, 2014 Crissey Farm will host a brunch for all eligible couples and the Grand Prize Drawing will be held. Book your 2014 wedding for your chance to win $5,000 toward your wedding.
See rules and eligibility details here.
- Regional Cheese Display – Variety of local artisan produced cheeses. Served with assorted olives, crackers and breads. $5
- Plowman’s Platter – Assorted dried salamis, brie, apples, chutney, and assorted breads. $5
- Antipasto Display – Genoa salami, cappicola, soppresatta, proscuitto, mozzarella, provolone, assorted olives, peppers, and roasted red sweet peppers. $5.5
- Whole Smoked Salmon Display - Whole smoked salmon served with dill-cucumber cream cheese, capers, chopped onion, assorted breads and crackers. $5
- Pate Platter – Goose pate, chicken pate, and Chef’s Choice Pate. Served with chopped eggs, red onions, and cornichon. $5.